Among the different maritime logistics services offered by Suardiaz is the assignment of consignee shipping agents, key figures that act as links between ships and ports. All procedures derived from a ship’s activity, once it has arrived at a port, go through the assigned consignee agent, who is responsible for ensuring the fluidity of the port operations at all times, so that port stays are as short and efficient as possible.
The Suardiaz Consignment Department’s professional team offers support in:
- Comprehensive support for repairs
- Under water hull cleaning and repairs
- Port services
- Inspectors & certifications
- Shipowner know-how (Suardiaz Shipping Lines)
- Waste management
- OPL & STS Operations Supplies
- Anchor Handling
- Cruise liners
- Off shore and spare parts
- Coating agents
Streamlining stopover times and reducing costs as much as possible.